Before breakfast, I made a quick run to our new apartment to drop off another suitcase and some food and then headed over to the store to pick up some medicine and snacks for B. Can I just say again how excited I am about our new place? I found so many cute little stores and restaurants and coffee shops nearby on my walk this morning; I can't wait to finish moving in!
![]() |
| Since B wasn't feeling good, I had breakfast alone this morning. I can't believe we've already been here a month! It was nice to end our stay at the hotel the same way we started it: with La Nacion, cafe con leche and an amazing plato tipico for breakfast! |
![]() |
| On my way home from the grocery store, I came across an early morning road race in the middle of downtown San Jose. |
![]() |
| And they're off! |




No comments:
Post a Comment