![]() |
| Courtesy: www.movies.ign.com |
Help me decide if I'm an office Grinch. Which of these things sound the most ridiculous to you?
- Our office is having an office Christmas party.
- Our office Christmas party includes a "Secret Santa" gift exchange.
- I was told the minimum price for these gifts would be 10,000 colones (roughly $20 USD).
- When I selected my "Secret Santa" recipient, I was told she wanted a black or brown sweater, but I have no idea what style she prefers or what size she wears.
- When I went shopping this evening, I ended up spending about $35 USD for the sweater and gift wrap.
Am I a Grinch? I mean, call me crazy, I love Christmas and gift exchanges as much as the next gal, but $35 seems a little steep for an office colleague I don't know that well. I was expecting to buy a candle or some nice-smelling lotion for one of my colleagues, but who asks for a sweater at an office gift exchange? I mean, who does that?


2 comments:
I agree Loey! That is a little much and asking too much. Hopefully she doesn't read your blog :) haha
nowwwww i know why this blog is top secret and i have to log in every time i read it...
Post a Comment