Friends, it is time to hit the road again. I'm leaving tomorrow for a two-week work trip to Bangkok and then I will be offline for two weeks while we have friends visiting (yay BG, EM and their hubbies!) and then Brian and I are taking a much-needed trip by ourselves to Italy for the Rome Marathon. Fun!
Since December, I have seen my husband roughly two weeks - out of the past two months - between his travels to the U.S. (twice) for medical school interviews, my trip to Haiti, and now this trip to Thailand. I love traveling - but I also love being at home in my PJ's with my husband, too! And I know that this is a unique season in our lives before we begin school, have kids, get a mortage, and paint that white picket fence (that exists, right? Ha.)
Lots of love from our little home to wherever you are today...
14 years ago


2 comments:
Did I hear... Kids?!? ;)
Wow. This is just a long list of reasons why it's so fun to brag about you two -- jet-setting, disaster relief, med school, living in Costa Rica, Marathons, learning new languages. Amazing stuff LCB, amazing. XO
Post a Comment