| ...and when we realized that we'd missed our flight from EWR to SJO. |
Within 15 minutes of landing, I had used my iPhone to confirm that we'd missed our second flight and find three quotes for hotels in Manhattan (I'm a latecomer to the iPhone craze, but it came in really handy on this trip!). We ended up staying at the Pod Hotel on 51 St and 2nd Avenue and had a wonderful visit with my old roommate, Heather! Here's a iPhone photo essay of our day in Manhattan.
| On the 2 train heading to visit Heather. |
| My old neighborhood on the Upper West Side. |
| Brunch at Cafe Ronda |
| Roomies! |
| Wandering around Manhattan... |
| ...and over to Columbus Circle where B and I used to work. |
| Heading back to Penn Station and the airport after a great visit. Goodbye, NYC! |

No comments:
Post a Comment