Thursday, July 14, 2011

Rental sweet rental


HowSuiteItIs.com
Here it is! Our rental-sweet-rental home in North Carolina when we get back to the U.S.  in early August.  Right now, we're still on several wait lists and things could change any time until the first day of class, but for now, we are planning to move to the Chapel Hill/Durham area in North Carolina.  And then we just have a few weeks left until medical school begins!


We found this cozy little 2-bedroom bungalow from How Suite It Is, and it's just 3 miles from the medical school (and, more importantly, 7 miles to the nearest Target! Oh how I've missed thee, Tarjay).  Who wants to come visit? 

3 comments:

emily said...

I do!! it's adorable!!

Laura said...

Come come come!! We're looking at B's school schedule already to start planning for our next visit =)

BG said...

This is great!!! Where is it!? Do you have more pictures of it!? I can't wait for ya'll!!