In other news, we just got back from an awesome weekend getaway to a ridiculously-named-but-very-beautiful part of San Jose called Tierras Enamoradas (literally translated to "Lands in Love."). We had a great time, awesome food, and even tried canyoning - rapelling over a 40 meter suspension bridge (more than 130 feet in the air!) and down a series of small waterfalls, climbing over rocks and through ravines, and even swinging on a "Tarzan swing" over a ravine (the most terrifying part!). Unfortunately, because we were climbing around and in and out of the water, we couldn't bring our camera. But we took a lot of photos of the resort itself; I'll post those soon!
![]() |
| The view from our room (Courtesy: LandsInLove.com) |
![]() |
| A suspension bridge that led to an orchid garden (Courtesy: LandsInLove.com) |



2 comments:
Laura and Brian!! Luke and I are totally enjoying your blog - I've been missing out. This is really fun, and I'll have to revisit in more detail. The yellow house is so cute, and now we're discussing the difference between 'canyoneering' and 'canyoning' - do you know? Have you been experiencing bugs amidst that beautiful forest backdrop? Let's set up a Skype date!
Oooh! Interesting question. I don't know the difference but I bet Luke does! Do tell =)
Post a Comment