14 years ago
Monday, November 22, 2010
He thinks my dinner is.....sexy?
The title of this post is in honor of all of my Southern friends (who know who you are). No, we didn't buy a tractor in Costa Rica, and I couldn't find Kenny Chesney's single in any San Jose music stores (but you know if I had found it, I would be playing it and remembering our road trips!). But tonight, after I made this Cooking Light recipe - "Beef Tenderloin Steaks with Port Reduction and Blue Cheese" - Brian said to me: "Yummm. This dinner is sexy."
Definitely the first time I'd heard the words "dinner" and "sexy" in the same sentence, but I'm guessing it's a good thing? Your call. Try the recipe - it's really easy and soooo good. The key is really, really good blue cheese. ¡Buen provecho!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment