Sunday, November 21, 2010

Just one of those weeks....

It's been one of those days weeks for me, in between work and life and learning Spanish, that just leave you feeling like you just can't do anything right. *Sigh* 


Lamentations 3:22 - 23: "Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed, for His compassions never fail.  They are new every morning; great is Your faithfulness.  I say to myself, 'The Lord is my portion; therefore I will wait for Him."


Psalm 91: 1 - 2: "Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.  I will say of the Lord, 'He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.'"


After a tough couple of days, the last thing I wanted to do this morning was get out of bed, so my sweet husband offered to make me breakfast in bed.  Eggs, bagels, and coffee. Delicious! Still don't feel like getting out of bed today -- in fact, after trying to go to a new church this morning, getting lost, paying two tolls on the highway, and then getting stuck in the rain, I'm back in my PJ's! -- but it's nice to know I'm loved.



No comments: