I may be nearly three months behind on this post, but I have to send a big, fat, giggling birthday hug to my favorite godson and his brother for their wonderful birthday video! You may remember that I was in the middle of several (work-related) stresses in Haiti back in January and ended up celebrating my 30th birthday in Port-au-Prince with some friends from work. It was certainly...memorable!
On the actual day of my birth, I opened up my email to find the very best YouTube greeting from our friends and their sons. Watch it until the end when O starts cracking up; what is it about little kids laughing? It's contagious, and it's one of my favorite sounds in the world (well, that and the sound of onions and garlic frying on the stove and the sound of the keys in the door when me or B or both of us come home from a trip!).
Here it is in all its glory (love you guys!!). (Oh, and in case you missed the photo post earlier this week, 30th birthday photos are here).
14 years ago

2 comments:
omg his cute little laugh!!!!
Isn't it precious? =)
Post a Comment