Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Picture time, it's picture time!

I spent the better part of this weekend editing and arranging nearly 1,000 photos from as far back as December so I could show you a little bit more of our lives over the past few months.  (Photo geeks out there - can I get a what what for Lightroom? Man, I love that program).


Ok, without further ado, here are the collages (and links to the full albums) from our life over the past few months:
Rafting the Rio Pacuare, Costa Rica (March 2011)

Gamels and Mabreys Visit Costa Rica (March 2011)
Bangkok, Thailand (February 2011)

Traveling around Costa Rica with B, Mom and Dad (February 2011)

Festival en Zapote, Costa Rica (January 2011)

Laura's 30th Birthday, Port-au-Prince, Haiti (January 2011)

El Tope, San Jose, Costa Rica (December 2011)

Jaco, Costa Rica (December 2011)



2 comments:

Chelcie Cusumano said...

love them loey!!! :)

Laura said...

Thank you thank you! xoxo