skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Be still my beating heart
No, I'm not talking about the spider again. Although that did almost give me a heart attack. I'm talking about the fact that last night, watching House with B, I discovered that the woman-turned-con-artist starring in the show was actually none other than Megan Follows. (Can you spot her in this trailer for the episode?)
Warning: I'm about to gush here. You may want to stop reading this if you've never watched Anne of Green Gables, Anne of Green Gables: The Sequel, or Anne of Green Gables: The Continuing Story. (Yes, they could've been a bit more creative with the names, but these movies practically defined my childhood!).
 |
| Courtesy: DePagina.es |
So, happy Monday for me when I got to see Megan Follows back on screen and then, poking around on the Internet, discovered that she's also been a spokesperson for World Vision in Canada. Heart stop. Twice. Love her! Kindred spirits unite!
1 comment:
hahaha you crack me up, this is so cute.
Post a Comment