Every family has holiday traditions. Ours include watching Chevy Chase in "National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation." I know, we're so classy, right? But there's nothing better than snuggling up with my sisters and laughing so hard we start crying when we hear lines like:
"Little full, lotta sap."
"Clark, get you somethin' real nice."
"Is Rusty still in the Navy?"
"Is your house on fire, Clark?"
"Joy to the World! Take it away, Russ!"
"Hey kids, there was a Santa spotting! (Pause) Are you serious, Clark?" (Contributed by my sister, Chelcie)
"(Todd) Where do you think you're going to put a tree that big? (Clark) Bend over and I'll show ya. (Todd) You got a lot of nerve talking to me like that Griswold. (Clark) I wasn't talking to you." (Thanks, Sara!)
I could go on, but you get the point.
Well, tonight, walking home from a few errands, Brian and I came across a house that must be the home of El Clark Griswold here in Costa Rica. Dead ringer. Check it out:
If that doesn't get you in the Christmas spirit, I don't know what will. And for those of you who haven't seen NLCV yet, you can watch the trailer here:
14 years ago


2 comments:
Todd: Where you do you think you're going to put a tree that big?
Clark: Bend over and I'll show ya.
Todd: You gotta lot nerve talking to me like that Griswold.
Clark: I wasn't talking to you.
Oh my gosh! I just laughed out loud picturing you saying this =) I'm adding it to the blog now!
Post a Comment